Working with Civil Society Organisations
Benefits to CSOs
By supporting Responsible 100, CSOs can benefit in numerous ways including:
- being part of a growing social movement creating a better business for a better world
- gaining a unique means to put key issues at the heart of business agenda
- being better able to identify and promote the best business practices
- holding constructive and direct conversations with business
- better appreciating the constraints and opportunities businesses face
- connecting with new audiences and stakeholders
- gaining exposure through the website (by being listed as named partner and referenced as a question co-author if desired)
Tracey Rawling Church
Director of Brand and Reputation, Kyocera Document Solutions (UK) Ltd.
"Responsible 100 raises the profile of businesses that are doing their best to meet their responsibilities towards people and planet."